I respectfully submit: This man is a tool.
- Lesbians should be allowed to serve, gay men (hereafter “gays”) should not.
- I assert that men by nature are more promiscuous than women.
- Our instincts were designed by Parent Nature at a time when early humans were not the predators, but the prey
- It fell to men to swing through the trees and scour the caves in search of as many women as possible to subdue and impregnate — a tough job but someone had to do it.
- How our ancient foremothers (sic) ever managed to establish any choice in the matter is utterly beyond me when one considers that they did not have access to Mace, police whistles, Lady Smith .38s, or domestic violence hotlines
- Lesbians do not face the same pressures as straight women to “put out” for men. They therefore tend to develop long-term, monogamous, stable, and even permanent relationships.
- Most men who are sexually attracted to other men can and do indulge their promiscuous urges with little or no restraint; i.e., it’s “party time” all the time.
- Gays spread disease at a rate out of all proportion to their numbers in our population and should be excluded from the military.
- Most gays are not inclined toward military service, but many lesbians are, and it is an open secret that they do well in the calling, especially in medical and administrative specialties.
- It’s no secret that men are generally much more susceptible to sexual arousal through visual stimuli than are most women.
- the prohibition against involuntary servitude should prevent unwilling heterosexual men from providing beefcake parades without their informed consent, at least penumbrally.(sic)
- My solution would get the distaff part of our homosexual population off our collective ‘Broke Back,’ thus giving straight male GIs a fair shot at converting lesbians and bringing them into the mainstream. (comment redacted by publisher POST publication)
Joseph A. Rehyansky is a retired idiot who served in the United States Army and the Chattanooga, Tennessee, District Attorney’ Office. He is a contributor to various socially and politically conservative publications..
If you are a glutton for punishment, you can read his whole article, minus the last redacted comment, here: http://dailycaller.com/2010/11/22/dont-hint-dont-wink-an-immodest-proposal/#ixzz1LIj8eMVD
No – this is NOT about BP’s giant jiz into the vagina of North America. I’ll get to that one later.
Alright – so I came in today and Floyd is blabbing with Newton about the prison system. We (meaning myself and ChattyCathy) warned him yesterday not to start with Floyd, but I think Newton is just lonely and a little insecure. Junior did the same thing when he first started. Kiss up to the friendliest person in the room. I always made a point of finding the curmudgeonliest asshole around and bringing him cupcakes until he loved me – most of the time that is the asshole with the real goods in the group. The guy that knows what is what, and where the secret stuff is hidden, and what the admin passwords are, and has no agenda other than getting the job done with a minimum of fuss and BS.
So back to Newton and Floyd:
F: if we keep putting them back in prison will just keep abusing the other prisoners…
N: yeah! and then they will get out and abuse the people around them!
F: …so we should really, really rehabilitate these guys and integrate them back in to society…
N: or we could have them work for their victims until their victims forgive them…
Now I do not even want to begin to talk about what might be wrong with this entire line of thinking, other than if some asshole rapes and kills my kid and they put him in the same county as me and tell me to deal with him I am going to end up in prison right beside him.
I just want to do my job – I don’t want to think about this stuff at work. I want to analyze packet captures and read log files and talk to the guy with the auditors breathing down his neck and maybe help him down off the ledge…
The tough part about it is that if I were to start spouting off my own particular opinions about the way things are going in the world, I’d probably get fired for it.
Here’s one: why are we sending food to countries whose populations have out-bred their own food supplies? Are we trying to fix the fact that we reduced the infant mortality rate by 70% without FIRST introducing the concept of birth control and family planning? Too late! Personally I think we should keep the food here – maybe some of the white trash living in duplex land around the corner from me could eat that instead of the potato chips and soda that they’ve been buying with their food stamps.
ChattyCathy going on incessantly about a horse ride she took with her husband: I think i hear this particular story about 5 or 6 times a week. She is consistent, though…
ChattyCathy blowage is funny stuff. I was reading Middlesex (Jeffrey Eugenides) which, of course, she had read and was expert on certain aspects of, so we had a large conversation about Greek American culture (which she got some of wrong, needless to say) and I told her all about my irritation with the re-ordering of history in the first (Turkish) section of the novel. Then two weeks later I overheard a story from her about a Greek wedding she went to which was lifted damned near word-for-word from the book we had just discussed.
Seriously – it’s like a riptide of BS some days – I am being washed out to sea….